Sonntag, 5. August 2012

"You want a revelation; you want to get it right."

I'm in this really great Dragon Age phase right now. Please have some.

Photobucket
Starting with OTP feelings.

Photobucket
I will always choose Fenris.

Photobucket
Alistair and Tabris.

Photobucket
Again, because the Alistair romance gives me butterflies. u//v//u

Photobucket
Zevran, Tabris and Leliana. They share their love for shoes.

Photobucket
Hello Nanders. Because shipping Anders and Nathaniel Howe is a must.
I have to redeem myself. I always loved Anders a whole lot. I even almost gave up Fenris for him. ALMOST! But since my brother plays Dragon Age my love for Anders grew to a really unhealthy level. (I'll stick with Fenris, though.)

Photobucket
More Nanders.

Photobucket
And more.
1st one is some kind of Awakening time line.
2nd one is post-DA2. Where they are old. Not that I mind. I like my ships more mature. Ripe like a good apple. ffffffffft....

bethybasti
And last but not least a WIP of Warden Bethany Hawke and Sebastian Vael. Because this ship is beautiful. Seriously. And it's reasonable. u//v//u

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen