Donnerstag, 13. September 2012

The Hurricane

I start with Jon Snow, because I just finished the second season GoT. It was awesome.

Photobucket
I like him. Ghost is sweet. u//v//u

Photobucket
Next up is loads of random Skyrim stuff. I just love my dragonborn obviously.

Photobucket
Kas meets Mjoll.

Photobucket
I don't think the followers are the annoying ones. (Except the fact that they can't jump. That actually is annoying.)

Photobucket
Kas in fancy clothes and in coats and furs.

Photobucket
Exactly.

Photobucket
Vilkas does not approve.

Photobucket
Even though there are so many adorable Kahjit running around the Pale and Dawnstar, it's cold and very dreary.


Photobucket
God, Kas! You're so stupid.

Photobucket
They call him hurricane, because of his sultry nature. Kas has an awful temper.

Photobucket
I'm simply going to add that shipping in Skyrim is kinda funny. And then this post ends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen